BIO|FOOD|TECH is committed to the security and confidentiality of our clients' information. Project information, reports and study results belong to the client and are not developed for publication. Consent to reveal general activities has been received from some of our clients. These are published within our newsletters and here on our website.
Beamish Orchard in Warren Grove, Prince Edward Island, has been growing apples since 1990, and its family-owned business has been growing steadily. When a harvest season starts, the orchard gets busy with U-Pick and school tours. Alongside the U-Pick, there are freshly pressed apple cider, candied apples, Island honey and homemade preserves for sampling and sale. About four years ago, the orchard acquired full organic certification.
For more information on the product, please contact Mike or Carol Beamish of Beamish Orchard: email@example.com; website: beamishorchard.ca
More Success Stories:
- Ceapro Inc.
- Unique Wild Blueberry Juices
- Duinkerken Foods Supplies Gluten-Free Products to Walmart
- Research on Potato Products
- Apple Butter from Organic Apples
- Island Innovator Wins Food "Oscar"
- Rhubarb Snack from Anne's PEI Farm a Success in Japan
- Charlottetown Metal Products Tests Innovative Product with Assistance from the Pilot Fund and Food Technology Centre
- Honey Drop Wins SIAL d'OR 2010 Awards
- Oysters Rockyfellas - Future Seafoods
- Soup from the Seas - Creamy Seafood Chowder Mix
- Honibe Introduces Honey Delights - the World's First 100% Pure Honey Candy
- Haskap Berries
- Honey Drop - Top Food & Beverage Idea for 2009
- PEI Seafood Processors take a Proactive Approach to Plant Sanitation